NTUC Fairprice Co-operative Ltd was founded by the labour movement in 1973, with a social mission to moderate the cost of living in Singapore. From one supermarket, it has grown to become Singapore's largest retailer serving about 430,000 shoppers daily, with a network of over 120 outlets, comprising FairPrice supermarkets, FairPrice Finest and FairPrice Xtra. Its convenience stores, FairPrice Xpress and Cheers, has a network spanning over 160 convenience stores islandwide and serves over 100,000 customers daily.
Fairprice Vouchers are available in $5, $10 and $20.
Terms & Conditions:
- Expressed in SGD
- Not exchangeable for cash and gift vouchers
- Not for purchase of all lottery Products/Petrol/Diesel
- For old vouchers with stamped date:Valid from 1 year from the date of issue which is stamped on the vouchers
- For new vouchers with printed date: Non-renewable upon expiry
- If the value of your purchases falls short of the voucher value, no cash refund will be given.
- No refund for loss of gift vouchers.